A reality check from Hudson River Capital Research.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals still has a lot more regulatory hurdles on both the state and federal level to jump over even after the EPA settlement.
- The majority of the people living in the state of Alaska, including the governor, oppose the Pebble mine.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals has a history of empty promises and disappointment.
- It will not be as easy as people think it is for Northern Dynasty to partner with a larger mining company to construct the mine.
- There is no guarantee that the Pebble mine, which is going to be a logistical nightmare to build, will be as profitable as management says it is.
LINK (via: Seeking Alpha)