In this issue:
- Experience the intricacies of the salmon fly phenomenon on Idaho’s Henry’s Fork with Robert Dotson’s essay “Salmonflies: Winged Buffalo Migration.”
- Nick Price shares his photos from Silver Creek and the pursuit of spring creek rainbow trout.
- Head Down Under with Peter Broomhall’s essay on Tasmania’s Twigwaters.
- Take a trip to Cuba with Matt Harris’ essay illustrating the character, culture, and catch of this island country.
- Toshitaka Suzuki shares his photographs and perspective on the art of traditional and Tenkara fishing in Japan.