[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”13″ gal_title=”Jess”]
Wondering how to pack for a shoot? Does shooting in low light throw you for a loop? Plagued by worry when you’re shooting on the water? Constantly wishing your fish images had more “punch”? Well Jess McGlothlin and The Tackle Shop in Ennis, Montana have the solution for you.
Jess and the Tackle Shop have teamed up to teach several one-day fishing / photography workshops on the Madison. Participants will spend the day on the water, honing their photography skills while enjoying some prime Montana fishing.
Call The Tackle Shop at 800-808-2832 or Jess McGlothlin at 512-520-7104 with questions or to sign up!
- Women’s Workshop: Saturday, August 20
- Co-Ed Workshop: Saturday, September 3 (Ennis Fly Fishing Festival weekend)
- $500 – includes day of guided fishing, photography instruction, swag bag and all meals
- Guided day of fishing and all terminal tackle
- Photo instruction
- Swag bag with hat, Buff, and other goodies
- Light breakfast, river lunch, and BBQ dinner
Jess McGlothlin is happiest on the road in the weird, far-off corners of the world. Currently based in Bozeman, Montana, she sees her mission as a simple one: tell stories. Working as a freelance photographer and writer in the outdoor industry, while on assignment in the past year she’s learned how to throw spears at coconuts in French Polynesia, dodge saltwater crocodiles in Cuba, and eat all manner of unidentifiable food. See more of her work and a client list on her website.