One of the outdoor industry leaders in sock technology, Smartwool just launched a new line of socks specifically designed for anglers. The PhD® Pro Wader sock was designed to combat pressure in deeper water to help keep your feet warm and comfortable even when you’ve been in a river all day. And with their Indestructawool™ technology, a 4 Degree™ elite fit, and ventilation channels, you’ll wonder how you used to fish before you had this sock.
The sock features:
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Achilles strap provides extra protection and warmth
- Ventilation channels in the body of the sock provides breathabilit
- Fully cushioned foot and ankle to relieve water pressure on wader bootie
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 76% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon, 1% Elastane