Digitalrev got their hands on GoPro's latest ready-for-action camera - the Hero 4 to see if the 4k video and 120fps slow motion make this a worthy upgrade.
...the magnetism nowhere stronger than Madaket Harbor in the spring when the stripers cruised the shallow flats.
Matt Reinemo is running a fly giveaway contest to help spread the good word about his book. Compass of My Soul is a great read so pick up a copy and you could also possibly score some of Matt's signature flies.
• "Blue-Ribbon Life" photography by Jason Savage
• Veteran fly tyer and fly fishing presenter Chuck Stranahan teaches us how to tie Chuck's Sculpin in "Chuck's Fly Tying Bench."
• Ehren Wells profiles the unique fly rod cases of KG Woodworks in "Building a Better Fly Rod Case."
• Joe Cummings shares scenes from the water's edge in "Spinner Fall."
• Connor Tapscott shares recent his recent trip to Montana in "A Journey Westward."
• "Madison Views" a photo essay by Justin Edge
• "Cold Storage" by John Grassy, DNRC Information Officer
• Jesse Bussard and Ben Whitehead round things out with a little poetry/watercolor combination with "The One That Got Away."